My plan for marketing your property
When you’re selling your house or condo, you want to sell it fast and make as much money as possible. A good marketing plan can help you do that. Here’s how I will work with you to market your property. I will:
1. Advise you on getting your home sale-ready. I will walk through your home with you and give you staging tips – everything from furniture placement to wall colour to clutter control – to help your place appeal to more potential buyers and maximize marketability. Professional complimentary staging consultation also included with every listing!
2. Give you a sense of the market. To help you decide on a fair price that’s based on market value, I will provide you with information on how much other properties in your area have sold for.
3. Professional Photography. We are very particular about the photography of your property. Stunning professional photography and videos will be taken to showcase your home and impress the buyers.
4. Aerial Photos and Video, Walk Thru Tours, Narrated Videos. Where possible and when it fits with the marketing plan for the home, my team and I also include spectacular aerial photos and video to further showcase your property. In addition, walk thru tours and narrated videos may also used to further showcase your home to potential buyers.
5. Submit the listing to MLS®. I will include multiple quality photos as well as videos of your property (as described above) – and plenty of information to entice buyers.
6. Promote your listing. I’ll get the word out in as many ways as I can. Your listing will be featured on my website, my newsletter, in feature sheets, “Just Listed” postcards, slideshow presentations, targeted emails, and any other marketing vehicle that makes sense for your property – and the target market of potential buyers.
7. Promote your property to other REALTORS® via phone calls, emails personal meetings – whatever it takes to reach potential buyers.
8. Follow up after every viewing. I will contact you after every showing to let you know the potential buyers’ level of interest, and tell you what types of comments they made about your property.
9. Keep in touch throughout the process. You’ll never have to guess where things stand with the sale of your property – I will contact you regularly with updates. And if you have any questions, I’m available to answer them – seven days a week. I welcome your calls or emails anytime.
10. Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
11. Assist you with all related elements of the home selling process. I will help you every step of the way!
Trademarks owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under licence.